Lurkers - Come In And Enjoy

Thread: Lurkers - Come In And Enjoy

Off topic Lurkers - Come In And Enjoy

Right now I'm looking at our Viewing Stats and we have 31 people reading the forum. 26 of you guys are (not yet) WUS members.
    We'd be all the richer if you "lurkers" decided to join WUS and participated in posting and answering questions.
    I know you have to be as crazy as the other Vintage nuts in here or you wouldn't be reading this forum. So come on in and enjoy.

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

Re: Lurkers - Come In And Enjoy

Seconded. And a request - please fill in the 'location' section when registering (quick, free, easy BTW) - its often useful to know which country someone is in when they say 'My grandfather bought this' or 'Where can I get....?'. Its nice too. This is a truly international forum and its great to get input from around the world.

Yeah, it would be nice to see more people from around the world here!!

By the way I skipped my location info when registering some time ago, but I am going to fix it right away!!!

Saluds from sunny Mexico

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

cbarcala23

I was a lurker. Thanks for all your help so far. You guys are great. Sorry if I am such a newbie and do not know the dial from the case, but I am learning a great deal by posting what I have here.

Thread Information