mens watch expected, ladies watch received. share your storys and pictures!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By mit.uhr
  • 1 Post By SunnyOrange
  • 1 Post By mit.uhr
  • 2 Post By bsshog40

Thread: mens watch expected, ladies watch received. share your storys and pictures!

mens watch expected, ladies watch received. share your storys and pictures!

Hi all!

I really hope that I am not the only one who did a mistake like this. There was this very beautiful watch for sale. I wouldn't take the risk to loose this opportunity, so I bought it without asking any questions. The price was low, and the seller wasn't a professional.

Yesterday I've received the package.. Prepared some might matching straps before opening the package..

Disappointment could hardly be greater. A ladies watch smiled at me!

Well. At least I have a new life goal. Get the mens version of this watch. The case is stunning!

So. Who else have a story like this to share?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: mens watch expected, ladies watch received. share your storys and pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by mit.uhr View Post
    Hi all!

I really hope that I am not the only one who did a mistake like this. There was this very beautiful watch for sale. I wouldn't take the risk to loose this opportunity, so I bought it without asking any questions. The price was low, and the seller wasn't a professional.

Yesterday I've received the package.. Prepared some might matching straps before opening the package..

Disappointment could hardly be greater. A ladies watch smiled at me!

Well. At least I have a new life goal. Get the mens version of this watch. The case is stunning!

So. Who else have a story like this to share?

Quite funny! Interesting thread.
    You should have asked for the size, then all would be clear. Probably the black dial made you think it's Men's watch, but the price tells much - Ladies' watches are usually much cheaper than Men's.

Looks nice, I hope you will be able to make something of it.

I don't have any similar experience, but for me, buying Ladies' watch wouldn't be a mistake.
    balaton likes this.
    -- Mimi --

but the price tells much - Ladies' watches are usually much cheaper than Men's.
    As I said. It was not a professional seller. ;) The price reflects not always the knowledge of the seller in that case. I picked it at ebay Kleinanzeigen, only few minutes after the listing went up. "I wouldn't take the risk to loose this opportunity, so I bought it without asking any questions."

And it still is one of the most beautiful wrist watches of that period I've ever saw. Cant wait to pick up one day the larger version of this watch. If a bigger version exists.. :D
    I saw once a chronograph on instagram with a similar case.. And this was why I had to buy this, and what keeps the hope up.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I've made the same mistake, I inspect a little better now but I admit I still don't ask if it's something I'm worried will sell before I get a reply.
    It's all part of the fun!

I did almost the same thing. Will ask seller questions first. I bought this MM watch a while back thinking it was an adult watch. When I got it, found out it was a childs watch.
    Name:  whole.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  183.6 KB
    mit.uhr and busmatt like this.
    Bobby - My original music! Check me out! Thanks!
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...11CC8CC6093D80

Thread Information