My Armac Art Deco Vintage

Thread: My Armac Art Deco Vintage

My Armac Art Deco Vintage

Hi,

Picked up this very nice little art deco watch (30s I'm guessing?) off Ebay for £12 including postage, and popped it on a new leather strap which I got for £1.49. It's got a 15 jewel Swiss Made movement inside with a fairly long regulating arm (I'll post movement pics at some point). I really like the design, and the hands are all blued steel which is nice. Also there's a subsidiary second dial which I don't have on any of my other watches. There case is 20 micron rolled gold plated, marked on the back, guaranteed 10 years. Seems to be running well atm (touch wood). The make is Armac, I know nothing about them really other than that they were Swiss, only seen one other Armac and it was very nice but much more modern than mine. As the watch has fixed bars, I had to adapt the strap by cutting open the little flap on the back, putting it on the watch and sticking it back down.

Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by billybobman; December 7th, 2010 at 00:18.

Re: My Armac Art Deco Vintage

very nice, wear well. like the way the brassing on the case kinda match's the pattern on the strap

Re: My Armac Art Deco Vintage

Quote Originally Posted by yermano View Post
    very nice, wear well. like the way the brassing on the case kinda match's the pattern on the strap
    Cheers

Thread Information