WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

My Newest Find. What does WUS think?

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  MrTimex 
#1 ·
Found this beauty at an antique shop for 30 $. What do you all think? 25 Jewel Gruen automatic with a solid single piece brass case

See less See more
#2 ·
I like it.
I need to start hitting the road and finding some of these incredible old watches people are finding at garage sales and such

#6 · (Edited)
@TheJohnP what is Damas?
Damas was a long-established Swiss watch company. I found this about Damas a while back:

"Beguelin, Ch. Ed. & J of Tramelan, Switzerland. Beguelin started his company in 1903..... They have gone through numerous names, all variants of the name and place of the factory. i.e. 1920 Beguelin & Cie. Tramelan was listed as a separate company. 1923 Beguelin-Tramelan. 1924 Tramelan Watch Co. SA. successors to Beguelin & Cie. 1925 Beguelin and Tramelan were both listed separately. 1949 Beguelin & Cie. Des Montres Damas et Tramelan Watch Co. 1951 Beguelin & Cie SA. Damas. 1966 Damas, Beguelin & Co. SA. 1974 Beguelin."

Text Font Illustration Paper
Analog watch Watch Product Watch accessory Fashion accessory

Reactions: HOROLOGIST007
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.