So it wasn't letting me upload the pictures so I uploaded them to imgur.com and here is the link, Someone help me identify this watch! - Imgur Hope that's okay.
Now, I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to pocket watches so I'll just sum up what I know and what is in the picture -
1. It says it has 15 jewels which apparently is mid range
2. On the movement (under the casing?) it has 'RANDS' written on it, a few quick Google searches I couldn't find much about it
3. It has the number 253 on the movement, which I can only presume is the serial number
4. It says Swiss made on the face and also on the movement.
5. The case seems to be rather discoloured, like Brass (see pictures)
6. The face 'Glass' isn't actually glass, it seems to feel plastic, I can push it in if I apply force to it, and it will just bounce back out (I don't do that often)
Thanks heaps for any help you can give me :)