i am lost in the horological woods and am in need of light. i am searching for a watch, and hope to solicit suggestions plus pictorial examples. what i seek is complex and goes as such:
1. probably a 40s model.
2. center sweep second hand.
3. i prefer in-house manufacture movements. i must respect the movement.
4. decent size- this is tough- no less than 32mm.
5. not so rare that parts will be nigh impossible.
6. luminous painted dial. i adore the bullseyes or the chapter rings. no applied markers on this one.
i have looked long and hard at the great 30mm movements from omega, but have decided that there is too much attention paid there. fakes abound, and the good examples are commanding a surprising amount of money. while i'm not cheap, i have been spoiled by the excellent bargains of vintage eterna and hamilton. i have searching both those brands to find models close, but not quite what i'm after. i know eterna has a few that i'd love, but i just haven't seen any lately.
so there you go. i'm hoping your good opinions will yield something i haven't thought of yet. thanks!
edit: here's an example of a watch i own, and love. it measures out at 30mm sans crown. i wish it was a little bigger: