My vintage watches
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: My vintage watches

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My vintage watches

I would like to share some of my vintage watches. In a certain way, all of them were given to me by relatives and I really appreciate these watches. They may not have complications or such but I really like them all.

Patek Philippe Calatrava 2484

My father inherited this watch from my late grandfather. I loved this watch since I first saw it and my father gave it to me when I turned 30 (about 20 years ago). I suppose my GF bought this watch in one of his trips to Europe as Hausmann & Co. is in Rome. The watch works excellent but it is kept on a safe most of the time. I changed the domed plexiglass and an internal piece that broke with a good watchmaker in my city (the watch was checked at an AD and they praised the work done).
    Name:  01.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  411.2 KB

Omega Constellation Pie Pan
    Another of my grandfather’s watches. My brother inherited this watch but he doesn’t care about watches and decided to sell it. I bought it from him a couple of years ago and it is in excellent shape. I don’t have information about it as I have not opened it yet.
    Name:  02.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  404.2 KB

Zelico
    This watch was my wife’s uncle’s and he gave it to me since he knows I love watches and would appreciate his. I believe this is a brand that was sold in Mexico and it keeps great time. He mentioned that he serviced the watch a couple of years ago. I changed the plexiglass and the old metal strap and in my opinion it looks good as it is now.
    Name:  03.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  368.6 KB

Steelco
    Steelco was another brand sold in Mexico. This was my father’s watch. He bought it several years ago and then lost track of it until he found it in a drawer. He used it for some time (months) and gave it to me since he mentioned that sometimes he forget to hand wind it. It is an unexpensive but attractive watch and it keeps excellent time. I changed the old strap for a cheap one but will try to put a vintage style one soon.

Name:  FD0EF293-AB77-46D5-B7D0-6697CB94D49F.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  170.3 KB

Group shot
    Name:  04.jpg
Size:  490.5 KB

Hope you liked them.
    - Vintage Patek Philippe Calatrava; Vintage Omega Constellation Pie Pan; 90´s Omega Constellation (quartz); Hamilton Khaki Pilot (quartz); Glycine Incursore Big Date; Lew & Huey Phantom; many more affordables (Nautica, ESQ, etc.).
    - Vintage Elgin Pocket watch.

Re: My vintage watches

A very classy collection. Very nice!

Sent from my cracked, broken hand wound phone. IG @morning_tundra
    Tototony likes this.

Nice! Your GF had excellent taste.
    Tototony likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Very nice collection you have esp the PP and Omega.
    Tototony likes this.

Thanks for your comments, I knew my GF liked watches but never knew that they were so nice. I feel lucky to have them now.
    Regards,
    Tony
    - Vintage Patek Philippe Calatrava; Vintage Omega Constellation Pie Pan; 90´s Omega Constellation (quartz); Hamilton Khaki Pilot (quartz); Glycine Incursore Big Date; Lew & Huey Phantom; many more affordables (Nautica, ESQ, etc.).
    - Vintage Elgin Pocket watch.

Dog leg lugs and pie-pan dial, it's got the lot, one is on my list but a good one keeps alluding me!
    Tototony likes this.

Very nice! I really like that Omega!
    Tototony likes this.
    Bobby - My original music! Check me out! Thanks!
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...11CC8CC6093D80

Those are terrific watches, thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tototony likes this.

Banned

Just a stunning collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Tototony View Post
    I would like to share some of my vintage watches. In a certain way, all of them were given to me by relatives and I really appreciate these watches. They may not have complications or such but I really like them all.

Patek Philippe Calatrava 2484

My father inherited this watch from my late grandfather. I loved this watch since I first saw it and my father gave it to me when I turned 30 (about 20 years ago). I suppose my GF bought this watch in one of his trips to Europe as Hausmann & Co. is in Rome. The watch works excellent but it is kept on a safe most of the time. I changed the domed plexiglass and an internal piece that broke with a good watchmaker in my city (the watch was checked at an AD and they praised the work done).
    Name:  01.jpg
Size:  411.2 KB

Omega Constellation Pie Pan
    Another of my grandfather’s watches. My brother inherited this watch but he doesn’t care about watches and decided to sell it. I bought it from him a couple of years ago and it is in excellent shape. I don’t have information about it as I have not opened it yet.
    Name:  02.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  404.2 KB

Zelico
    This watch was my wife’s uncle’s and he gave it to me since he knows I love watches and would appreciate his. I believe this is a brand that was sold in Mexico and it keeps great time. He mentioned that he serviced the watch a couple of years ago. I changed the plexiglass and the old metal strap and in my opinion it looks good as it is now.
    Name:  03.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  368.6 KB

Steelco
    Steelco was another brand sold in Mexico. This was my father’s watch. He bought it several years ago and then lost track of it until he found it in a drawer. He used it for some time (months) and gave it to me since he mentioned that sometimes he forget to hand wind it. It is an unexpensive but attractive watch and it keeps excellent time. I changed the old strap for a cheap one but will try to put a vintage style one soon.

Name:  FD0EF293-AB77-46D5-B7D0-6697CB94D49F.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  170.3 KB

Group shot
    Name:  04.jpg
Size:  490.5 KB

Hope you liked them.
    Tototony likes this.

Truly lovely watches! Impeccable taste.
    Tototony likes this.
    Omega Seamaster |Baume And Mercier Capeland Diver |Omega Geneve |Raymond Weil 7009 |hmt Janata |hmt Pilot | GG Genesis | Straton Curve Chrono | Ventus Mori

Edited by moderator due to rule violation

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information