Need 2 Pushers 4 Wakmann Triple date Chrono...HELP!!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eeeb

Thread: Need 2 Pushers 4 Wakmann Triple date Chrono...HELP!!

Need 2 Pushers 4 Wakmann Triple date Chrono...HELP!!

I have a real nice Wakmann chronograph triple date that is missing the two left side pushers that change the date. Gold-tone in color. ANyone have these for sale or can steer me in the right direction? I actually have a perfect one and this one that needs the pushers. It works great even though. Thank you in advance. Finderzzs
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Need 2 Pushers 4 Wakmann Triple date Chrono...HELP!!

I have a similar watch (Gallet MultiChron calendar) that my watchmaker looked at recently. He commented that it was good my date pushers were in good condition, because they are very difficult to find.
    I wish you luck, because that is really a nice looking watch. There are a few Wakman fans on these pages, hopefully they can offer some additional help.
    Pink Floyd. Dark side of the moon. Side one, track four.
    Gallet Facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/GalletChronographs/

They are actually called correctors. Need to know what diameter they should be. Wakmann usually used 2.5mm correctors, but it is best to check to be sure. They can be obtained if you hunt around a bit. If the ones you get are plain parallel sided type, you just have to make sure you don't press them in too far. Also, if the case has a movement ring, as these Wakmann triple dates usually do, you need the small plugs that sit in the ring, which act as spacers between the correctors and the movement. Do you have these? I can at least tell you what size they should be if you don't. Also, you need to mention what diameter the holes in the movement ring are, there are a couple of different sizes they used.

BTW, these are fantastic watches, with superb quality movements. I have half a dozen of them!

Regards, Rob

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Rob B View Post
    BTW, these are fantastic watches, with superb quality movements. I have half a dozen of them!

Regards, Rob
    Please start a thread with pics! These are wonderful watches
    DragonDan likes this.
    "Forever is composed of nows." - Emily Dickinson

"The watch has to be surrounded by a history.
    You need more than just a great design. You need to create an atmosphere around the product.
    Who is the company behind it? Why are they using this material?
    People need to be able to identify the watch with themselves. It's based on emotion." - Ralph Furter

...that's just my opinion and I've been wrong before and will be again and might be now!

Thread Information