This Doxa belonged to my greatgrandfather. I suppose it's from the early 1900s.
- on the front side are his initials "D"
- the watch is very thin, as you can see on the pictures
- you can also see some damagings on the front and on the back and on the crown as well
- when opened it says:
MEDAILLE D'OR MILAN - 1906
LIEGE - 1905
- Doxa 0.900
- probably a serial number on the inner side of the cover: 4483936
1. How much should I invest in the restoration of this watch?
2. What is the approximate value of this watch?
3. Would it be possible to give a new look to its face (along with the black stripes it once had)?
4. Would this watch run properly and accurately, if repaired?
5. Tell me a bit more about the time it was manufactured, if possible?
Thanks a lot!