Need help identifying

Thread: Need help identifying

Need help identifying

My father was a watchmaker and I found this in his bench drawer, it is a very nice, presumably high end size twelve pocket but other than tthe numbers 4354 scratched on the dial side it is unmarked, \I have even removed and looked beneath the balance, it appears to be 15 or possibly 17 jewels and the train is gold,it has a bi metal balance with gold studs and wolfs tooth winding,I am no expert like my father but I beleive it has a counterpoised escapement,the movement is also very thin,perhaps a chronograph.
    I know this is not a lot of info but as I said absolutely no stamps or markings,hopefully this is enough for someone to lead me in the right direction, thanks in advance for taking the time it is greatly appreciated,
    Gary

ps \Does anyone know why my pictures wont upload?

Re: Need help identifying

They need to be smaller than 200kb!
    Quote Originally Posted by manp135 View Post
    My father was a watchmaker and I found this in his bench drawer, it is a very nice, presumably high end size twelve pocket but other than tthe numbers 4354 scratched on the dial side it is unmarked, \I have even removed and looked beneath the balance, it appears to be 15 or possibly 17 jewels and the train is gold,it has a bi metal balance with gold studs and wolfs tooth winding,I am no expert like my father but I beleive it has a counterpoised escapement,the movement is also very thin,perhaps a chronograph.
    I know this is not a lot of info but as I said absolutely no stamps or markings,hopefully this is enough for someone to lead me in the right direction, thanks in advance for taking the time it is greatly appreciated,
    Gary

ps \Does anyone know why my pictures wont upload?

Thread Information