Need help identifying Omega pocket watch

Thread: Need help identifying Omega pocket watch

Off Topic post Need help identifying Omega pocket watch

Greetings everyone,

I hope there's somebody who can help me identify my Omega pocket watch. It was a beautiful present which i really enjoy. I have no history of it what so ever. So i decided that it's about a time to find out a bit more about it, is it genuine?

There's missing a chunk of number plate, it was like that as long as i had it. I believe the serial number on the insede of the case is 328536. I see no serial numbers or engravings of any kind ( exept decoration ) on the movement.

I would like to find out how old this pocket watch is, if it's possible to estimate that ( i have tryed to google it up without any success, since there's only 6 numbers on the inside of the case ).

I'm posting a few pictures that could help.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Need help identifying Omega pocket watch

Hello, This is a very early Omega movement. The movement serial number can be found under the dial.
    The value will be determined by its serial number. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Humanus View Post
    Greetings everyone,

I hope there's somebody who can help me identify my Omega pocket watch. It was a beautiful present which i really enjoy. I have no history of it what so ever. So i decided that it's about a time to find out a bit more about it, is it genuine?

There's missing a chunk of number plate, it was like that as long as i had it. I believe the serial number on the insede of the case is 328536. I see no serial numbers or engravings of any kind ( exept decoration ) on the movement.

I would like to find out how old this pocket watch is, if it's possible to estimate that ( i have tryed to google it up without any success, since there's only 6 numbers on the inside of the case ).

I'm posting a few pictures that could help.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    pilotswatch

Vint. Forum Co-Moderator Mirius's Avatar

I'd suggest that the case is not original to the movement - it should be in a hunter style case, so the case numbers are going to be on no use at all.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thank you for your comments and replies. I will be taking it to the watchmaker for cleaning and lubrication ( i have no experience in doing that myself ). I will then ask him to look up serial number for me as well.

Thread Information