Need to Indentify - 1956 Bulova L6

Thread: Need to Indentify - 1956 Bulova L6

Need to Indentify - 1956 Bulova L6

Hello,

I just obtained a 1956 Bulova mechanical watch. I would like to identify model and movement type. It is Stainless Steel has full markings with numbers, Bulova, Shock resistance etc. on the back. Has 12, 3, 6, 9 and only Bulova on the dial. Its a windup with Silver pointed hands and a short metallic blue minute hand.

See pic I found online of same watch:
    BULOVA MID SIZE l6 (1956) WIND UP MECHANICAL

Anybody have info on this specific watch??

Banned

Re: Need to Indentify - 1956 Bulova L6

Re: Need to Indentify - 1956 Bulova L6

Checked the site but could not find the watch. Anyone else may have any info on this watch?? I can see many vintage Bulova's from the 50's but none with a short steel blue second hand..Any ideas?

Also just obtained another 50's windup Bulova watch, black dial with yellow gold case. Dial reads Bulova 23 jewels, 12, 3, 6, and 9 are present. Underneath theres a bumper like sub dial
    with the second hand. Any ideas on this one also?? I checked the mybulova website, but could not find it.

Let me know.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Movement identification without movement photos is nothing but guess work for most brands

of course some have case markings that provide this info (Seiko, some Gruens)
    My new sig -----

Over the years I've collected all sorts of movements and "project" watches ... mainly inexpensive vintage pieces.

These days I've widened my gaze to include modern pieces (including quartz with analog or analog + digital displays) but with those I'm generally looking for models in solid steel cases.

Thread Information