Need a Vintage Chrono

Thread: Need a Vintage Chrono

Need a Vintage Chrono

Dear All,

I been searching in bay for a Vintage Chrono (heuer style) but its either too exp or doesnt ship to Singapore.

Is there any platform beside bay where i can get a clean Vintage Chrono watch, not more than $300.
    Will (-.-")

2008: Omega Speedmaster pro 3572.50
    2008: Denissov Barracuda 31681 L.E. (088/500)
    2008: British Army W10 Smiths Military (Age: 1940-1969)
    2008: Leandri Italia auto/date by Locman
    2009: Philip Stein Sports Chrono
    2010: Vintage IWC c.89
    2010: Rolex Sub 16610LV (M series)
    2010: Vintage JLC k.882

Re: Need a Vintage Chrono

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Dear All,

I been searching in bay for a Vintage Chrono (heuer style) but its either too exp or doesnt ship to Singapore.

Is there any platform beside bay where i can get a clean Vintage Chrono watch, not more than $300.
    Well, you are not going to get a genuine Heuer for that price. But there are a number of two dial chronos around... even on eBay... that fit the description. If you go to specialty vintage watch websites, you get quality more than price and that will put you out of the $300 range very quickly.
    "Forever is composed of nows." - Emily Dickinson

"The watch has to be surrounded by a history.
    You need more than just a great design. You need to create an atmosphere around the product.
    Who is the company behind it? Why are they using this material?
    People need to be able to identify the watch with themselves. It's based on emotion." - Ralph Furter

...that's just my opinion and I've been wrong before and will be again and might be now!

stuffler,mike

Re: Need a Vintage Chrono

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Dear All,

A vintage chrono (Heuer style) for less than 300 USD. You must be kidding. Simple chronos on ebay with either Val 7733 or 7734 are about 200 USD an far away from a Heuer style.

Thread Information