WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

New Omega Constellation

566 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Skv 
#1 ·
Hi all!

Yesterday I found an Omega Constellation Pie Pan in good shape on a local marketplace-website. I picked it up for EUR 410.
The seller claims that it runs exceptionally well, so I hope it does. There is unfortunately a small 'budge' in the case at 9 o' clock. I do not really mind.
It is a front-opening case so I cannot assess the movement at this stage. Will get it serviced in the near future, I believe it is a cal. 564.

I am looking for the original clasp that used to come with these constellations. Any advice on where to find these?
Any other comments are also more than welcome! I am not an expert on these watches, so I would be happy to know if it is 14/18kt gold, if the markers are indeed onyx (as I expect) etc.

Did I make a good purchase? Thanks!

See less See more
#2 ·
Yes, I think so. To get confirmation I'd have a watchmaker look into it. Unfortunately, the photos are not very true to the original colors - is the back steel?

Regards,
Tomcat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.