Olma bumper calendar - disaster zone

Thread: Olma bumper calendar - disaster zone

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Olma bumper calendar - disaster zone

I split this thread off from the EBAY Watch Disasters thread, as I didn't want to derail that thread. The original post in that thread contains the sellers images. Some of the moved comments have context from the original thread. Thanks for moving my stuff around Marrick

It finally arrived and it's even worse than I imagined - I didn't think that was possible.

Dial has been repaired with glitter-glue? I had assumed the red was paint spay on the crystal.

Last edited by trim; December 9th, 2010 at 08:57.

Re: EBAY Watch Disasters. What is the WORST watch you've ever bought on EBay?

Quote Originally Posted by trim View Post
    It arrived and it's even worse than I imagined - I didn't think that was possible.

Dial has been repaired with glitter-glue? I had assumed the red was paint spay on the crystal.

Oh dear!

Quote Originally Posted by aditya View Post
    Oh dear!
    Yep! I find it hilarious for some reason. BTW, I am fixing this watch

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

pej

woah.. thats a serious challenge! :D

I think I miiight have a very similar olma dial in good nic, I think it was silver tho. Will see if I can find it!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trim View Post
    BTW, I am fixing this watch
    If you get that hunk of junk fixed and looking correct you'll win the prize for biggest POS ever restored.

Quote Originally Posted by pej View Post
    woah.. thats a serious challenge! :D

I think I miiight have a very similar olma dial in good nic, I think it was silver tho. Will see if I can find it!
    That would be fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by ulackfocus View Post
    If you get that hunk of junk fixed and looking correct you'll win the prize for biggest POS ever restored.
    Prize or a straight jacket. Either would be appropriate.

pej

Found the dial.. I knew I got a triple date movement with a good dial in a lot a while back, but it turned out to be a Norexa, not Olma.. :(
    It's a moonphase one tho, pretty cool actually :p too bad I don't have the case..

Quote Originally Posted by ulackfocus View Post
    along with the prize you should get for the most 'spectacular' watch in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by pej View Post
    Found the dial.. I knew I got a triple date movement with a good dial in a lot a while back, but it turned out to be a Norexa, not Olma.. :(
    It's a moonphase one tho, pretty cool actually :p too bad I don't have the case..
    Thanks for checking, much appreciated. It would have been an unbelievable coincidence, and a good story.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information