Rolex TURN O GRAPH

Thread: Rolex TURN O GRAPH

Rolex TURN O GRAPH

I, I aquired this watch yesterday, it really look sensational, 35 mm, bidirectional bezel, tritium 25, even I don't like gold tone hands I think they are originally designed to this model.
    Name:  DSC00044.jpg
Views: 749
Size:  55.0 KB
    That is one of my questions: are they really used for this Turn o graph, or it has silvered hands?
    Name:  DSC00016.jpg
Views: 894
Size:  55.7 KB
    They still brigt after crerge them for a few minutes, but the ligth its only for a few minutes too. The model is the 6202, and it has a number inside the movement "55220" 2th question; what is the minin of this number?
    Name:  DSC00020.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  33.5 KB
    The watch only has one marked overhaul 25 years ago in the back of the back case, so the apointment for a new service is for tomorrow fryday and will return (O GRAPH) to me next tuesday, I'll take some pictures of the movement to show them.
    Name:  DSC00029.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  40.4 KB
    The las tas question: betwen the lugs at 6 it has this numbers: 952??5, I can't read the ?s, but I don't have a magnifier, I'll do it with my watchmaker, so this number shows the year when the watch was made, can you tell me which year is?
    I apreciate your answer, and enjoy the watch.
    Name:  DSC00031.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  33.8 KB

Re: Rolex TURN O GRAPH

That serial number would date your watch to 1958. Thanks for posting.

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

Thread Information