Seeking info on Fortis Marine Master

Thread: Seeking info on Fortis Marine Master

Seeking info on Fortis Marine Master

Hi All,

I recently posted this on the Fortis page but have not had any response so I thought I'd try my luck here:

This model has peaked my interest of late however I have noticed a few variations of this model (the older ones, not the NOS remakes). The variations I have noticed are:

Some of them have Lume on the triangle at the top of the inner bezel and some don't...?

Some have applied hour markers and some have painted on ones...?

Various types of movements mentioned - 21j, 25j and 27j...? (I believe the remake has a 25j movement however did the original have the same??)

Different types of second hands - I have seen some with square Lume dot and white painted end, chrome with round Lume dot and straight chrome no lume...?

Also can't find much information about what strap/bracelet was offered with this watch from factory?

Any answers or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Dane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Seeking info on Fortis Marine Master

Fortis is one of those assemblers where anything is possible. I think you are reading too much precision into their product line.
    "Forever is composed of nows." - Emily Dickinson

"The watch has to be surrounded by a history.
    You need more than just a great design. You need to create an atmosphere around the product.
    Who is the company behind it? Why are they using this material?
    People need to be able to identify the watch with themselves. It's based on emotion." - Ralph Furter

...that's just my opinion and I've been wrong before and will be again and might be now!

Re: Seeking info on Fortis Marine Master

Fair enough, I was curious as to whether this was normal or signs that people had been assembling pieces of junk out of random bits and pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information