Some pocket watches I got - 3 Hamilton and 1 Omega

Thread: Some pocket watches I got - 3 Hamilton and 1 Omega

Some pocket watches I got - 3 Hamilton and 1 Omega

As some of you know, my collection is confined to vintage omega wristwatches. I do own a couple of vintage omega pocket watches but do not really focus on them. I acquired these 4 to help a friend out who had fallen on hard times. He had these four pocket watches that he inherited from relatives and asked if I could take them off his hands in exchange for some much needed cash. Needless to say, I was glad to help him out and in return got some interesting pieces. I really don't know much about these pieces so would also appreciate any interesting info about them.

Re: Some pocket watches I got - 3 Hamilton and 1 Omega

Hamilton 187678: 18s 17j lever set hunter grade 927 from about 1902. Total production of the grade was 49282 watches.
    Hamilton 2389551: 16s 21j lever set grade 992 from about 1930. Total production of the grade was 445300 watches. You should be able to find a bow for the case.
    Hamilton 3353029: 12s 17j pendant set grade 912 from about 1939. Total production of the grade was 260900 watches.
    Erik_H
    Member NAWCC Chapter 149

Really nice examples, especially the Hamilton with the wreath around the edge of the watchcase~Cheers!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Your friend has taste and it appears that he collects some damn nice watches! Me wantee!
    "Pipes are occasionally of extraordinary interest...nothing has more individuality save, perhaps, watches and bootlaces."

- Sherlock Holmes.

'The Yellow Face'.

Thread Information