Trench watch identification

Thread: Trench watch identification

Hello.Does anyone know anything about this watch? Year?Is it everywhere original?Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by jaszg; May 30th, 2019 at 23:37.

Zenith Forum Co-moderator

Re: Trench watch identification

I'm afraid that we won't be able to tell you much from a single picture, front only, showing only part of the watch and slightly out of focus. Please post more and clearer pictures including movement pictures and we will give our best. Many thanks.

Hartmut Richter

Quote Originally Posted by Hartmut Richter View Post
    I'm afraid that we won't be able to tell you much from a single picture, front only, showing only part of the watch and slightly out of focus. Please post more and clearer pictures including movement pictures and we will give our best. Many thanks.

Hartmut Richter
    sorry,it's not my fault.This page just doesn't work properly..I uploaded again one photo more....Thank you

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Zenith Forum Co-moderator

The movement is of a style which we have had recently and which is often called the "Jules Jürgensen" style since the watchmaker Jules Jürgensen used such movements. However, he didn't make them but modified existing movements, mainly by Louis Benjamin Audemars but also FHF. Here's the other thread:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f11/ca...o-4960751.html

Hartmut Richter

Quote Originally Posted by Hartmut Richter View Post
    The movement is of a style which we have had recently and which is often called the "Jules Jürgensen" style since the watchmaker Jules Jürgensen used such movements. However, he didn't make them but modified existing movements, mainly by Louis Benjamin Audemars but also FHF. Here's the other thread:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f11/ca...o-4960751.html

Hartmut Richter
    Thanks for your answer.Does this watch worth anything?It's not even signed dial...

Vint. Forum Co-Moderator Mirius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jaszg View Post
    Thanks for your answer.Does this watch worth anything?It's not even signed dial...
    If you are able to service and repair such watches yourself then maybe a little but not if you are paying someone else to get it running for you.

Thread Information