Tried but couldn't find another one of this Omega Seamaster 1957-1958, Movement 520

Thread: Tried but couldn't find another one of this Omega Seamaster 1957-1958, Movement 520

Tried but couldn't find another one of this Omega Seamaster 1957-1958, Movement 520

I am totally new to this forum. Well, I came across this site last week, and have spent "many" hours since. I do have two Omega Seamaster f300Hz. Anyway, here is the Seamaster I have been searching the net for another one like it but no luck yet. The movement is 520, and the seller claimed 1957-1958 production. What I feel strange is that the OMEGA and Seamaster letters are different from what we used to see. Anyone here can get me some advises? Many thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Tried but couldn't find another one of this Omega Seamaster 1957-1958, Movement 520

The watch was likely redialed many years ago. The Omega logo and writing doesn't look correct to me.

You need to get the case reference number from inside the case back and look it up here:

OMEGA Watches: Vintage Watches Database

If you can't find it there, just Google up "Omega Watch"+the case reference.

You'll find something there I'm sure,
    gatorcpa

Thread Information