Valgine 25 J Automatic Mirror circle IT PURRS Opinions welcome

Thread: Valgine 25 J Automatic Mirror circle IT PURRS Opinions welcome

Valgine 25 J Automatic Mirror circle IT PURRS Opinions welcome

Pictured is my new Valgine 25 jeweled Automatic, which is everything and more than I wished for. The dial has a mirror finished circle that may be hard to see, but there. When I first got, it to buck up the auto, iI wound it a bit. It had a sound Ive never heard before, it literally purred. I dont know what this means but it looses a couple of seconds a day by the atomic clock, as best I can figure. Maybe a minute. Ive done more research on the brand than Id like to admit, including our Main Library in Philly. Google is amazing but it aint everything. Im not going to bore you with what Ive found out and a lot is in my last post on Valgine, as I dug deeper. I would love your opinions , despite the lousy photo and the fact that I cant open the back. I will try for a better Photo. With plain daylight the photo was literally blue. I guess its what they call a "blue day" today in Philly. I feel as though Ive stumbled on a very special watch but ...... Have a Rosy day, where ever you are, Dan
    PS Here we go again Thumbnail is wrong pic but the real pic can be seen when you hit the thumbnail. MODERATORS --HELP
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by parrotandpitbull; December 7th, 2010 at 06:28. Reason: wrong picture here we go again

Re: Valgine 25 J Automatic Mirror circle IT PURRS Opinions welcome

Looks very nice indeed, a classic Swiss vintage dress watch, and yes you're right that mirror effect is indeed very eye-catching. I also like the case which is quite modern in style, kind of reminds me of the case of the Certina Podium Automatic, or a Victorinox dress watch. Plus with 25 jewels it must be a pretty good movement, probably an ETA or similar. Enjoy .

Thread Information