Vinatge OMEGA Sea Master Watch, Can someone tell me which movement will fit this watch??

Thread: Vinatge OMEGA Sea Master Watch, Can someone tell me which movement will fit this watch??

Vinatge OMEGA Sea Master Watch, Can someone tell me which movement will fit this watch??

I purchased this watch without opening it first. When I did open it I found the movement that's pictured. It's not the original. So I want to know what is the correct movement for the watch. I'm thinking of getting it restored. Thanks for any help in advance. I'M SO GLAD I FOUND THIS WEBSITE!!! So much knowledge on here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Vinatge OMEGA Sea Master Watch, Can someone tell me which movement will fit this watch??

Interesting,Can you see anything on the movement(numbers or markings)?I am no expert but it seems to be a
    low quality movement.Chinese?

I know I have a problem but at least I know what time it started!

Re: Vinatge OMEGA Sea Master Watch, Can someone tell me which movement will fit this watch??

There's nothing to "restore" here; the watch was built as a fake from the start. If you want a real Omega, then you'll need to buy a real Omega.
    My growing collection of "affordable" vintages: http://www.abslomrob.com

Thread Information