Vintage Bucherer Identification Help

Thread: Vintage Bucherer Identification Help

Vintage Bucherer Identification Help

I have a 21 Jewel 18K Yellow gold mesh band with 18K white gold case. It has 22 round diamonds around the face. Multiple hand scribed markings inside the back cover as well as the bucherer "lady" stamp, stamp of 18K 0.750, looks like a 202 stamp. The watch assembly itself has 4 ADJ, Bucherer, Jewels 21 stamped on it as well as SWISS and a + - it by a purple hour glass gem. I see 6 purple gems including the hour glass one. I have plenty of photos I can post as well. I'm unable to post but can work out a link if needed.

Thanks for any help!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Vintage Bucherer Identification Help

Name:  DSC09550.JPG
Views: 27
Size:  4.03 MB

Name:  DSC09583.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  1.06 MB
    Name:  DSC09582.JPG
Views: 28
Size:  4.72 MB

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Zenith Forum Co-moderator

Welcome to the Watchuseek Vintage forum and I hope you get better soon! As for the watch, it is a ladies' cocktail watch, typical of the 1950s and 1960s. It has an improved ETA movement, presumably this one:

bidfun-db Archiv: Uhrwerke: ETA 2410

...which would date the watch to around the middle of the period I mentioned (1955-1965). Bucherer was a respected jeweller who also sold watches with his name on the dial. Nowadays, they actually make fairly high class watches with in house movements themselves.

Hartmut Richter

Quote Originally Posted by Hartmut Richter View Post
    Welcome to the Watchuseek Vintage forum and I hope you get better soon! As for the watch, it is a ladies' cocktail watch, typical of the 1950s and 1960s. It has an improved ETA movement, presumably this one:

...which would date the watch to around the middle of the period I mentioned (1955-1965). Bucherer was a respected jeweller who also sold watches with his name on the dial. Nowadays, they actually make fairly high class watches with in house movements themselves.

Hartmut Richter

Thank You Hartmut! Every little bit of info helps. I got it from my moms stuff and I'm not sure really what it was or what to do with it.

Thread Information