Vintage Bulova Wristwatch Questions Over in 1 hour

Thread: Vintage Bulova Wristwatch Questions Over in 1 hour

Vintage Bulova Wristwatch Questions Over in 1 hour

I just wanted to make sure everything looked okay. There is no picture of the movement. its at 43 dollars right now, do you guys think it will go much higher. Any imformation would be helpful. Also in one picture the 12 is black and in another it is not. Here is the sellers description:

YOU ARE BIDDING ON A VERY NICE MENS VINTAGE BULOVA WRISTWATCH. THIS NICE BULOVA WRISTWATCH HAS A 31MM GOLDFILLED BEZEL WITH A STAINLESS STEEL BACK. THIS BULOVA WRISTWATCH IS SELFWINDING ( AUTOMATIC ) WITH A SWEEP SECOND HAND. NOTE THE NICE DIAL !!! MINOR WEAR ON LUGS. ( PLEASE SEE THE PICTURES ) THIS NICE BULOVA WRISTWATCH IS IN GOOD CONDITION, AND IT IS RUNNING FINE. IT COMES WITH A LEATHER WATCHBAND. ADD THIS NICE VINTAGE BULOVA WRISTWATCH TO YOUR COLLECTION !!! NICE LOOKING WATCH !!!
    ( PLEASE BE SURE YOU WANT THE ITEM BEFORE BIDDING. NON-PAYING BIDDERS WILL BE REPORTED TO EBAY AND THE ITEM WILL BE RELISTED. )
    ( PLEASE PAY FOR YOUR ITEMS WITHIN THREE DAYS OF THE SALE UNLESS WE DISCUSS DIFFERENT TERMS.)
    I DO COMBINE SHIPPING COSTS !!!
    ITEMS ARE DESCRIBED TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. THANKS FOR LOOKING !!! PLEASE SEE MY OTHER ITEMS LISTED ON EBAY !!! AS ALWAYS, NEVER A RESERVE !!! MAKE ME A OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE !!!

( I AM SORRY, BUT DUE TO COSTS I CAN NO LONGER SHIP INTERNATIONAL. )

Name:  $(KGrHqNHJDcFCimhV7)MBQu7YzsNbw~~60_57.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  224.9 KB

Name:  $T2eC16hHJHQE9nzEzs5IBQu7Ydbs-!~~60_57.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  241.6 KB
    Name:  $(KGrHqZHJFEFCcCpy+8PBQu7ZKjpWw~~60_57.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  245.4 KB
    Last edited by ThomasPink; December 10th, 2012 at 01:17.

Re: Vintage Bulova Wristwatch Questions Over in 1 hour

Not an expert but looks in good condition but with no movement shot don't know what that will be like. It's only worth on what you are willing to pay. So keep an amount in mind and stick to it

Thread Information