Vintage Hamilton Identification

Thread: Vintage Hamilton Identification

Vintage Hamilton Identification

Anyone have any thoughts on this watch. I have just recently started looking at the vintage Hamilton's and I cant find any info on this watch. I really like it but not to sure about it.

1960s Vintage Mens STAINLESS STEEL HAMILTON Manual Wind on eBay.ca (item 260772923495 end time 01-May-11 23:20:31 EDT)

Re: Vintage Hamilton Identification

What arent you sure about? The movement being correct and in proper order? I cant help with that. I do know this, its a beautiful watch and if I were in the market for a dressy watch I wouldnt hesitate, even in my ignorance. But I have to take chances like that, since what I know about movements is the bits and pieces Ive picked up here. Not enough to be in any way knowledgeable. Except for aesthetics. Its unusual and beautiful looking. Ive had pretty good luck taking chances though, never been totally burned. Give it a shot I say. Good luck.

My reservation is the reservation. Could be the seller is expecting way more than what it will go for. It's pretty, but keep your eyes open and similar versions will show up again.
    I've got more Converse sneakers than watches, but it is a close race.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

dont forget to factor in service/ cleaning/oiling cost, i doubt it will meet its reserve and will be relisted with a lower one
    A man with a watch always knows what the time is. A man with two watches is never sure.

A man with a watch always knows what the time is. A man with two watches is never sure.

Thread Information