Vintage Longines pocket watch

Thread: Vintage Longines pocket watch

Vintage Longines pocket watch

I have a sterling silver Longines pocket watch. The serial number is 95198 which is matching on the movement and case. This would indicate that this watch was made in 1874 from what i researched, however I am not positive. It was originally owned by my great grandfather, passed down to my mother, and now I have it. As you can see it is in terrible condition. I would love for someone to own it who would actually appreciate it and possibly fix it up. I have no idea the value or how much it would cost to fix, but I know that its value as junk silver alone is at least $50. If anyone would like to purchase it please pm me, and if you have any information such as value or date etc, please let me know. Thanks for looking. Also if you would like better quality pictures send me a PM as these were taken on an Iphone.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Vintage Longines pocket watch

I don't know anything about it, but regardless of condition, I would never sell a family heirloom.

Also, WUS does not do valuations. See the sticky for more info.

my apologies, hopefully somebody will be interested in it. It has no sentimental value to me as I have never met my great grandfather and have plenty of other things my mom has given me, I have no attachment to it and simply want someone to have it who will appreciate it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I see. I do hope someone fixes it up, like you said.

It would be a shame to see it split up into parts.

Thread Information