vintage omega bezel interchangability

Thread: vintage omega bezel interchangability

vintage omega bezel interchangability

Hi posting here rather than omega forum. Just won 2 vintage omega's (USD 444) One is a twin for my 58' 505 connie piepan case 2852 - 9 SC same year even , although the crown is a seamaster swop out. The other is a sub second 58' seamaster 267 case 2937-4 . I think the hands are wrong - should be dauphin? and its missing a bezel. Does anyone know what other case / model bezels might fit.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Angelus,Baum & Mercier,Breil,Bulova,Buren,Certina,Cortebert,Cyma, Elgin,Enicar,Ernest Borel,Eterna,Helbros,Helvetia,Jaeger Le Coultre,Lanco,Longines,Lucina Geneva,Mido,Mira,Movado,Nivada,Omega (22) ,Oris,Rado, Roamer,Rolex,Rotary,Seiko,Tissot,Tudor,Universal Geneva,Zaigor,Zenith, Zodiac

Re: vintage omega bezel interchangability

HI there,

Sorry, unsure of a matching case ref with the same Bezel! I can only find one other Omega with that case reference - least it gives you an idea of what you are looking for!! Good luck

28mg views.... Vintage Watches

Marc
    A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away...

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Twitter: quickpicmarc

Re: vintage omega bezel interchangability

HI there,

Sorry, unsure of a matching case ref with the same Bezel! I can only find one other Omega with that case reference - least it gives you an idea of what you are looking for!! Good luck

28mg views.... Vintage Watches

Marc
    A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away...

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Twitter: quickpicmarc

Thread Information