Vintage Omega but which caliber? Help!

Thread: Vintage Omega but which caliber? Help!

Vintage Omega but which caliber? Help!

I have some old Omega wristwatches with this movement. It seems like a 37.5T1 but it's not, and this is much older, i'm sure. Can somebody help?
    I think these were originally (ladies?)pocket watches converted to wristwatch during or after WWII, both case are custom made without Omega stamps, except the dials and of course the movements. The other one is silver cased and both are around 40mm.

Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by goyamaduer; October 12th, 2010 at 06:28.

Re: Vintage Omega but which caliber? Help!

Oops...After a close look i realized that the other one is a little bit different. Take a look at the wheels!

http://www.vatera.hu/ezust_omega_181631898.html

Last edited by goyamaduer; October 12th, 2010 at 06:10.

Quote Originally Posted by goyamaduer View Post
    I have some old Omega wristwatches with this movement. It seems like a 37.5T1 but it's not, and this is much older, i'm sure. Can somebody help?
    I think these were originally (ladies?)pocket watches converted to wristwatch during or after WWII, both case are custom made without Omega stamps, except the dials and of course the movements. The other one is silver cased and both are around 40mm.

Early version of this, serial will be under the dial allowing 'accurate' dating.

The second one is similar to http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-...2uswk&Omega_19 but it is probably too big, and some screws positions are slightly different. Exact measurements would confirm.
    Last edited by trim; October 12th, 2010 at 06:40.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by trim View Post
    Early version of this, serial will be under the dial allowing 'accurate' dating.

The second one is similar to bidfun-db Omega_19: Omega 19'''HN but it is probably too big, and some screws positions are slightly different. Exact measurements would confirm.
    Wow. Both seems to be around 100 years old good running movements then. They're really vintage, i'm quite happy. Will check exact measures. Thanks for helping me.

Thread Information