I got this nice pocketwatch and its in such a good condition, however there is nothing on the watch found that helps me to identify the manufacturer or age. Perhaps you might recognize the small codes and help me identify this watch?
- On the watch movement there is the following sign written both horizontal and crossing vertical with ?ein and arrows pointing outwards (see picture)
- On the cage next to the watch movement there is the number 562
- In the plate covering the watch movement there is the number 1562 (see picture)
- On the outercage are again the numbers 1562, also 5594h and a very small inscription 17 10/25 v 5v
- The watch is silverplated
Thanks a lot!!