vintages

Thread: vintages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

vintages

Part of a vintage collectios that I have in my closset, hope you like them, ifthat's allrigth, I'll put pictures from each.

Re: vintages

Very nice, Erpardo! Looks like at least one person around here likes regular size watches...

Yeah, post some individual pics
    Respectfully,
    Paul

"Charlie didn't get much USO. He was dug in too deep or moving too fast. His idea of great R&R was cold rice and a little rat meat."

I too am uncomfortable wearing a pie pan on my wrist

Here is the 5 foot overview of part of the collection... very few pie pans!

"Forever is composed of nows." - Emily Dickinson

"The watch has to be surrounded by a history.
    You need more than just a great design. You need to create an atmosphere around the product.
    Who is the company behind it? Why are they using this material?
    People need to be able to identify the watch with themselves. It's based on emotion." - Ralph Furter

...that's just my opinion and I've been wrong before and will be again and might be now!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I love the Longines Erpardo, but what's the squared one with the golden dial? Nice Omegas as well!!!
    -Blaise-

Hey Eeeb, what can you tell me about your pocket watch? (Top right, in the watch-dome).
    "Pipes are occasionally of extraordinary interest...nothing has more individuality save, perhaps, watches and bootlaces."

- Sherlock Holmes.

'The Yellow Face'.

I think that is Eeeb's Howard Series 11 RR watch.

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

I'll shoot some better pics... It is a Waltham. The Howard is still at the watchmaker for adjustment to see if the two positions it does not meet RR standards can be brought back into line.

I popped in to see him this week and he was working on the Columbus I asked him to look at... he discovered someone had replaced one of the pallet jewels with another that was close to but not quite the right size. I am sure that accounted for some of its problems!

I discovered some more pocket watches in a box... mostly Columbus hunters ... Getting a room for all my watch stuff has made me get organized and I am finding all sorts of things.

If I wasn't on WUS so much I'd get a lot more done!!!
    "Forever is composed of nows." - Emily Dickinson

"The watch has to be surrounded by a history.
    You need more than just a great design. You need to create an atmosphere around the product.
    Who is the company behind it? Why are they using this material?
    People need to be able to identify the watch with themselves. It's based on emotion." - Ralph Furter

...that's just my opinion and I've been wrong before and will be again and might be now!

Getting a room for all my watch stuff has made me get organized and I am finding all sorts of things.
    And I have enough trouble keeping my sock drawer organized.

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

Hi -

It's my wife's birthday today, and I've taken a week off work (which I really, really, really needed, really...) starting today. One of my presents to her (she's all of 6 days older than me...I always had a thing for older women) was to clean up my home office.

The only thing I really have organized is my bookmarks and my hard drives (got to do that when you have over 5 TB at home), as well as some finances. Everything else?

Chaos will be my epitaph...nature abhors anything but accidental organization.

JohnF
    コスト下げ やる気も一緒に 下げられる

Nice,but tooo much metall bands.I like that "Revue" on the right.
    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler.”

Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.portalsatova.com/forum/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information