WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Watches Worn in a Day

2K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  rich5665 
#1 ·
I'm curious, my intrest in vintage watches is fairly new, I've found that I often wear three differnt watches in a day and sometime four. Is it common to wear multiple watches in a day or is it a phase you go through. My daughter thinks it's weird.

#3 ·
I usually wear a cheap quartz watch during the day so damage isn't an issue, and then only one vintage in the evening. But 3 or 4 has been known.;-)

#4 ·
Usually 2 or 3 for me. Starting today with:

Then will probably switch at least once to something like:

or

I work from home, and like to change out watches throughout the day....maybe I'm weird too! ;-)

#6 ·
Interestion question :think:

As some of you, I usually change 2 times/day (with no particular order: recent/vintage , vintage/vintage, vintage/recent) and only if it´s a new adquisition I wear it for a few consecutive days.
Sundays are devoted exclusively to wear the new/recent ones

It is mandatory !! as part of my religious duties :-d) :-d:-d

saludos

Kingmatic ;-)

#10 ·
I always have five or ten watches out and ready to strap on. And I have been known to change multiple times a day. But sometimes I find myself becoming infatuated with one specific one and wearing it for several days... like the IWC Da Vinci I have been wearing since Friday :-!

#12 ·
Three-a-day is common for me too, sometimes more. A lot depends on what activities I will be doing on a given day. Then, as sometimes happens, I will fall in love all over again with a particular watch and wear it for weeks on end.

'Tll the other watches get jealous, that is.

#14 ·
I rotate through one or two wathes a day. I wear a quartz when I know I'm going to be involved in an activity that may damage my good watches.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.