Your opinions: Which are the most beautiful (aesthetic) vintage watches out there?
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Your opinions: Which are the most beautiful (aesthetic) vintage watches out there?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Your opinions: Which are the most beautiful (aesthetic) vintage watches out there?

This old rose gold Longines Conquest (the dial is from solid rose gold too) in my private collection for me is one of the most beautiful Longines they ever made. Careful vintage craftsmanship, rarely can be seen in the modern watches nowadays.

Which are the most beautiful vintage watches in your opinion?

Re: Your opinions: Which are the most beautiful (aesthetic) vintage watches out there?

From the May WRUW thread, I have selected also these stunningly beautiful timepieces:

by andsan

Lanco by drockadam

Raffa likes this.

Re: Your opinions: Which are the most beautiful (aesthetic) vintage watches out there?

this may not look like much but...

it has inner beauty
    VolkswagenFox21 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

I hink most vintages ate beautiful. Structured dials, applied markers, cases with interesting lugs.

We have lost so much in todays production!

I'm a sucker for vintage chronographs. Gallet MultiChron pilot, Valjoux 72, circa 1972

And it's brethren the Valjoux 72C is rather nice as well
    Raffa, bluejeans and MH434 like this.
    Pink Floyd. Dark side of the moon. Side one, track four.
    Gallet Facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/GalletChronographs/

Hamilton Vega. Most beautiful vintage I've ever seen. Almost snagged one a few years ago but just missed it. An unbelievable piece.

Sent Via Tapatalk

(Dedicated to the pink tiger stripe and the man behind it.)

I am right there with you. A Val 72 with a sporty dial is always my favoriteName:  1931598.jpg
Views: 1877
Size:  25.4 KB. I am also a huge fan of compressor watches from the 1960s, like the wittnauer here Name:  wittnauerdiver.jpg
Views: 4838
Size:  59.4 KB. I also love Art Deco jump hour watches. Who am I kidding, I love em all.......
    Raffa, DragonDan and MH434 like this.

Sorry but the best vintage out there must be the omega speedy pro, mine isnt a vintage piece but has not changed much throughout the years. And yet today its still looks ultra modern with its classic looks. Its also one of the best chronographs out there. It as a great history behind the watch like no other and thats why the speedy pro is rated in most watch collectors.

mine, its a new piece but still looks the

Sparcster and MH434 like this.

Name:  IMG_0256.jpg
Views: 2835
Size:  112.0 KB
    form the 1940's. my prettiest watch.
    Cicio, bluejeans, Grill G and 1 others like this.

I'd have to say some of the vintage pocket watches out there and their cases just are pureley stunning, I think every watch is amazing and has its own charm if done right, every watch posted on this topic atm is a "most beautiful" in my opinion :)

I'll just add 2 of my own to the list :D I normally don't buy Vintage watches unless I really trust the person selling (or go for a authentication at my AD etc) but I picked up this Elco out on a wim, and it turns out its a nice catch :) I liked the simple style of it and it might have started a pocket watch collecting trend with me atm :(

This is what caught my eye the "Vines" or Leafs? going at the sides of the watch.

Now maybe a future "vintage" one day :) my Constellation :

Last edited by Rogi; May 22nd, 2012 at 01:36.
    bluejeans likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information