Zenith Pocket Watch Info.

Thread: Zenith Pocket Watch Info.

Zenith Pocket Watch Info.

This is about a watch I have. I have no idea how to find information on this watch, specifically when it was made. The front has the letters SR or RS (not sure) they are on top of each other and interlocking. Inside the front cover is a symbol of what appears to be a bison and the number 8039759. It appears to be gold but doesn't have the usual "14k" (or similar) reading on it The face of the watch has Zenith. Any help would be welcomed. Thanks.

Zenith Forum Co-moderator

Re: Zenith Pocket Watch Info.

Welcome to the Vintage forum. I am afraid that we would need to see some clear pictures (preferably also of the movement inside) to say more. From your description, it may well be a modern (post-WWII) pocket watch, possibly made for railroad use.

Hartmut Richter

I've tried to upload pictures but for some reason I keep getting an error notice. It simply says upload failed then lists the two picture files I attempted to load.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartmut Richter View Post
    Welcome to the Vintage forum. I am afraid that we would need to see some clear pictures (preferably also of the movement inside) to say more. From your description, it may well be a modern (post-WWII) pocket watch, possibly made for railroad use.

Hartmut Richter

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Zenith Forum Co-moderator

They would need to be relatively small - I think the limit is 190K (unless that's been increased). Try resizing the files by lowering the resolution a little or reducing the picture size. Good luck!

Hartmut Richter

Thread Information