zenith pocket watch...need info

Thread: zenith pocket watch...need info

zenith pocket watch...need info

Hello, i have a pocket watch given to me when my grandad passed away. its a zenith 14k gold and numbers inside the back are,480563, and numbers on the gears is 2452105. also says its 15 jewels and 3 adj. i am more interested in what year this watch was produced, and a possible range of what it might be worth. My grandad used to repair watches and all the kids and grand kids got working watches when he died. Any info will be greatly appreciated.... let me know if there is anyother info i can give.

Re: zenith pocket watch...need info

Hi -

First of all, welcome to the forum! Hope we can help you.

Second of all, please read the sticky messages at the top of the forum, those that don't go away over time: two of them refer to why we don't do ANY valuations of a watch. It simply isn't fair to you for us to even try.

Third, pictures are critical: without them there is no real way of knowing exactly which model watch yours is, as some brands changed serial numbers with models, meaning that you have to actually see the watch model before finding anything more out about them. The photos don't have to be masterpieces - shucks, mine aren't - but it's good to get them fairly sharp and close-up so that we can identify what we need to see.

JohnF
    コスト下げ やる気も一緒に 下げられる

Ok i am unable to take photos at the moment, my camera takes crappy up close pics.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Zenith Forum Co-moderator

The best thing is to contact Zenith ([email protected]) with the serial number. They have very good records and can tell you the exact date. When you get round to taking pictures, the Zenith forum would appreciate them too!

Hartmut Richter

In the absence of photos, all we can say is that your watch was made after 1920 as that was when Zenith made its 2 millionth watch. The movement serial number is after that (2452105).

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

Thread Information