https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202934516905

LONGINES Heritage 1940 Chronograph L2.814.4.76.0

Brand New, Unworn. Box and Papers. Unwanted gift, purchased July 2019.

£1595 starting price
(Contact for Buy it Now option)

Detail and specification:
www.longines.com/watches/heritage-collection/l2-814-4-76-0

For sale to UK addresses only is this Longines Heritage 1940 Chronograph. This watch was purchased as a gift from authorised Longines retailer Beaverbooks in July 2019. As it's a gift, I'm unable to exchange for a refund so have decided to sell.

The watch is brand new, unworn and exactly as it was when purchased from the retailer. It comes complete with Longines presentation box, warranty card (full 2 years retailer and manufacturer warranty remaining) and gift receipt, showing order number and purchase date (also shown on warranty card).

This watch retails for £2490 and is listed at between £2000 and £2180 at non-authorised 'grey' market dealers (without manufacturer warranty), so this is a great opportunity to pickup this stunning watch at significantly below RRP, with all the benefits of purchasing from an authorised High Street retailer.

I'm only selling it as I prefer smaller watches, although at only 41mm it will fit most wrists well. The design itself is absolutely stunning, with a beautiful sunburst brushed silver dial with matte contrasting bi-compax chronograph dials. Even the strap - genuine alligator leather - is stunning and matches the watch perfectly.

As it's brand new and never worn, the watch is of course in perfect condition. I removed the outer plastic wrapper for photos (now put back on) but didn't remove the sapphire glass protective film (seen in photos) on the front glass and case back.

I have a long record of selling Swiss Made watches on ebay, all with 100% feedback. I will pack the item properly and will only send by Royal Mail Special Delivery (next day, signed for), which is the only postage service to insure up to the full value of this watch. Tracking details will be provided.

Name:  s-l1600 (6).jpg
Views: 36
Size:  144.0 KBName:  s-l1600 (7).jpg
Views: 34
Size:  163.4 KB