Hamilton Khaki Pilot Auto Day Date in great, pre-owned condition. I've experienced no mechanical problems with this watch.
Cosmetic imperfections that I am aware of:
- There are 2 tiny nicks (~.5mm each) on the crystal at around the 24min and 57min marks. I tried to capture these in photos (see listing). The photos overstate the defect, in reality you have to work to see the marks.
- There is a ~1mm dent by the top crown-guard.
- The PVD coating behind the lugs has scuff marks from the bracelet.
- While I never wore the original strap, it does have a slight crease where the buckle connects. I think it was caused by the way the watch was originally packaged.
The watch comes with original box, tags, paperwork, and strap. Additionally, I'm including:
- A tan canvas strap w/ PVD buckle to match the case finish. This Clockwork Synergy strap is practically new, I wore it maybe 3 times.
- A black solid stainless steel bracelet (Watch Gecko Super Engineer) with extra curved links. Like the strap, this bracelet is hardly used. Please note that while the curved links fit the watch better than straight end-links, don't expect an OEM bracelet fit.
(more photos in eBay listing)