As always, 99 cent start and no reserve. I am an eBay 'Top-Rated Plus' Powerseller, and have been selling on eBay for 23 years with over 30,000 sales and 100% positive feedback, and many references here on WUS if needed.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/352976048541

For auction this week is a new Mens 50mm Seiko Baby Tuna 50th Anniversary Edition on the original super-soft Seiko silicone strap. Complete full set including outer box, inner presentation box, manual, warranty booklet, hang tags, and BLANK warranty card! This set is truly complete, it has the correct 50th Anniversary box and hang tags, and even includes the white outer box. I have not seen another listing on ebay that has this watch with everything included, like this one. Case and crystal are in flawless condition as the photos show. Caseback and keeper still have the original plastic protective stickers from the factory. Strap will easily fit up to a 9" wrist. Watch has been tested for accuracy on my timegrapher in 6 positions and the Japanese Seiko movement is keeping excellent time with an average variance of only +5 seconds per day!

Name:  DSC_4927.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  1.05 MB

Name:  DSC_4937.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  1.20 MB

Name:  DSC_4925.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  786.2 KB