Show us your Sub 1000's Please

Thread: Show us your Sub 1000's Please

Show us your Sub 1000's Please

I recently posted a few questions regarding the 1000 and 5000 milsharks. I really am torn between the two. The military edition is a must. I think I have read just about every post,wrist and underwater photo on this forum looking to gather info. I am headed toward the 1000 milshark. Don't get me wrong both the 1k and the 5k both have their pros and cons for my liking. The only thing I keep hearing is the 1k is small. Now I realize the bigger trend and I'm average size 6 3/4 wrist. I do have several larger watches 45mm so not worried, but if some of the awsome forumers could post a looking downward photo at the 1k series on an average size wrist it would help me with my decision. Like I said i think the 42.70 of the 1k will be fine but how small is the face due to the case. Sometimes the larger watches are difficult for me due to I am a ff and putting the bunker gear on and off all day long the watch sometimes gets hung up in the coat. I have many watches different sizes and brands and certain ones just feel better on. It's difficult w/o and AD here in South Fla. :thanksLike I said probably going 1k but you guy's help would really be greatly appreciated. Sorry to waste your time reading this but it is much appreciated.:thanks

Re: Show us your Sub 1000's Please

i'm sorry i can't post any photos...i did have a 1000T Pro and have a 6.5 inch wrist. it was a decent size but the dial is a little on the small side.

Keep in mind that the PVD of either the 1000T or 5000T tends to make the watch look smaller than it is. if you love the orange hand, i'd go with the 1000T...but, if the orange hand isn't going to sway you, i'd go 5000T because of the more refined movement and better lume. lastly the vintage dome on both models tend to make the dial a tad smaller than what you would have with a flat crystal.

good luck!

edit: oops...sorry, didn't realize this was the wrist shot forum!
    Last edited by acdelco; September 23rd, 2008 at 18:03. Reason: addition
    --AC

5000t on 7 1/2" wrist.

1000t same wrist.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks guys for the quick responses. Nice shots of some awsome pieces. I greatly appreciate your input.:thanks again

Thread Information