Bonaire Diving ---- Day 2 - Page 2

Thread: Bonaire Diving ---- Day 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Bonaire Diving ---- Day 2

Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    I got flogged the last set of pictures for taking the reg out.........so I thought I would be good this year.

She actually just stitched it on. So far it is holding up quite nicely. It is a great addition to the wetsuit.
    I'd never flog ya for that ... just practice going to the octo ... just a pic in the transition ... hahahahahaha

Okay thats for the info on the stitching ... so what is her address so I can get the wetsuit sent to her? hahahahaha I'll give it a try and hope for the best ... We all need our DOXA Patch on the suit.
    John M.

Quote Originally Posted by jmoors View Post
    I'd never flog ya for that ... just practice going to the octo ... just a pic in the transition ... hahahahahaha

Okay thats for the info on the stitching ... so what is her address so I can get the wetsuit sent to her? hahahahaha I'll give it a try and hope for the best ... We all need our DOXA Patch on the suit.
    Nothing wrong with Practicing. Today, I took an extra mask with me and switched masks twice during the dive...........Just to stay up on skills. I say, the more comfortable you are in certain situations......the better you will perform in a crisis....

Oh yea.........I got a couple extra pics coming after supper. The missus is getting upset at me on the computer:oops:
    Best Regards,
    Jason

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    Nothing wrong with Practicing. Today, I took an extra mask with me and switched masks twice during the dive...........Just to stay up on skills. I say, the more comfortable you are in certain situations......the better you will perform in a crisis....

Oh yea.........I got a couple extra pics coming after supper. The missus is getting upset at me on the computer:oops:
    Now try taking your primary second stage apart underwater, to simulate the re-seating of a leaking exhaust valve.

While we're enjoying the heck out of the pics, keep momma happy. You know what they say.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by subkrawler View Post
    Now try taking your primary second stage apart underwater, to simulate the re-seating of a leaking exhaust valve.
    I bet that is not easy.........I would also think it takes a couple minutes............
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information