Another Emergency dilemma..but of a different kind than Broker's posting

Thread: Another Emergency dilemma..but of a different kind than Broker's posting

Another Emergency dilemma..but of a different kind than Broker's posting

Hi all,
    I don't normally post on the Breitling forum (usually on the G-shock forum) but am in dire need of some help! I tried posting this also on the Timezone Breitling forum but got 0 responses, so here I go.....

I owe a buddy of mine some mulah and in lieu of that, I am offering him my Orbiter 3. However, I don't really know what a reasonable trade value might be at this time. Its not a full package -- I bought it from Tourneau (certified pre-owned, of course) with the full Tourneau backed guarantee of authenticity, BUT its on the blue dive pro strap (no bracelet) and has none of the boxes, tester, original ppw, etc. that it originally came with. It is in MINT condition though and has been fully serviced (i.e. battery has been replaced, etc.) at Breitling USA (via Tourneau)..Also, ALL battery changes are FREE for life if you buy any quartz watch from Tourneau, including the Emergency's (so the manager tells me)...

What do you guys think is a reasonable trade value?? If this violates forum rules, pls feel free to email me: [email protected]

Thanks,....and yes, this is a serious inquiry and cry for help!

-Darin

Breitling Forum Moderator SnapIT's Avatar

Re: Another Emergency dilemma..but of a different kind than Broker's posting

Hi,
    No problems with your questions. Could we take this to PMs for replies gentlemen so the final outcome can be adjudged by Darin once he has your replies.

Thanks for posting.
    Cheers,
    SnapIT

Seize the day, it ain't coming around again. . . .
    Click to check for the correct time around the world..

Thread Information