WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Help! Should I buy this watch?

879 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  evv69 
#1 ·
This is ridiculous. I stumbled into my first Breitling less than a month ago, and I'm already contemplating another one.

It's a Chronomat Longitude, Ref A20348, Approximately 6 years old. Never serviced. Excellent condition, according to the owner. Comes with inner box, extra links, and all papers. I haven't seen it yet. He wants $1000. Good deal? I'm concerned about the charcoal sub-dials and the logo may be stenciled instead of raised. Everything else looks right to me based on images I've found online, but what do I know? I'm looking it over on Monday. Any advice?

Also, out of curiosity, why the extra hour hand?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
This is ridiculous. I stumbled into my first Breitling less than a month ago, and I'm already contemplating another one.

It's a Chronomat Longitude, Ref A20348, Approximately 6 years old. Never serviced. Excellent condition, according to the owner. Comes with inner box, extra links, and all papers. I haven't seen it yet. He wants $1000. Good deal? I'm concerned about the charcoal sub-dials and the logo may be stenciled instead of raised. Everything else looks right to me based on images I've found online, but what do I know? I'm looking it over on Monday. Any advice?

Also, out of curiosity, why the extra hour hand?
the chronomat longitude has an extra hour hand for you to know/tell time of another time zone aside from your local time zone. it means, it gives you two time zone at a single glance.

#4 ·
extra hand is a GMT function, you can check-out the time in 2 tme zones. it looks like a good deal to me...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.