How much should I expect to pay for a full overhaul/service on a Chrono Avenger?

Thread: How much should I expect to pay for a full overhaul/service on a Chrono Avenger?

How much should I expect to pay for a full overhaul/service on a Chrono Avenger?

I'm looking at picking up a Chrono Avenger (Auto) from a buddy. The watch is about 4 years old and has been worn, so if I take it I will likely send it in for a service and polish.

Does anyone know what Breitling USA charge for a service and polish on a Chrono Avenger Auto?

Regards,
    Alphonse

Re: How much should I expect to pay for a full overhaul/service on a Chrono Avenger?

I think its somewhere around $400.

Re: How much should I expect to pay for a full overhaul/service on a Chrono Avenger?

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJRJ View Post
    I think its somewhere around $400.
    Thanks RJ. I'm pretty suprised, that's actually reasonable compared to some other brands for servicing on a chrono.

Regards,
    Alphonse

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Biginboca View Post
    Thanks RJ. I'm pretty suprised, that's actually reasonable compared to some other brands for servicing on a chrono.

Regards,
    Alphonse
    Well, I may be off as I dont have any first hand experience. Im basing it on past postings that I recall seeing around. In any event, I dont believe that there are set prices. You have to sent it to BUSA and they will contact you with a quote. You can then tell them to do it or not.
    Last edited by RJRJRJ; May 9th, 2008 at 04:59.

$400 is the going rate for servicing a chrono at Breitling. Service includes movement cleaning/lubrication, gasket replacement, new click spring, new hands and case refinishing.
    Last edited by G-Shock; May 9th, 2008 at 08:05.

Thread Information