Okay Here are the Real Time Blackbird Pics Polished and Satin Versions....Which One??

Thread: Okay Here are the Real Time Blackbird Pics Polished and Satin Versions....Which One??

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    DCJ
    Banned

Okay Here are the Real Time Blackbird Pics Polished and Satin Versions....Which One??

Polished BB

Satin BB

I like both of course but gotta make a choice. Leaning towards the Polished, but interested to see what people think now that I have the Pictures of both for comparison. Thanks again for your Feedback and Advice.

Thanks,

Don
    Last edited by DCJ; July 26th, 2008 at 06:05.

Re: Okay Here are the Real Time Blackbird Pics Polished and Satin Versions....Which One??

Hi,

I always prefer less bling and more "brushed satin" look to tool watches. I have never liked the mirror finish in most sports watches as it tends to pick up more dirt/fingerprints and the like. There is also a tendency to collect scratches and it is always noticeable. My 2 cents...good luck in your selection!

PJ

Re: Okay Here are the Real Time Blackbird Pics Polished and Satin Versions....Which One??

Since you have a Skyland I would go with the brushed.

Very nice!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Polished!

Polished! But the brushed does look damn nice!

@kesharoo
    Polished B's are like black cars. More maintenance to look good, but if you keep em nice, they look better than anything else.

At first, I was in favor of the brushed/satin look. I beginning to like the polished/bling BB

Lou

I was having this conversation on the phone yesterday with alex*** and the choice for me is the polished, i know some may ask why, but heres my reason.

Since owning my hercules which is satin brushed, i hate the fact that after general wear and tear, (not being knocked about) it gets the usual marks to the bracelet, which on the satin finish shows as polished steel. This annoys the hell out of me, as i cant re-finish the watch correctly, so if it were me, it would be the polished version
    Cheers then

Lou

Current Breitlings.

Super Avenger White
    Avenger Seawolf White SS
    Emergency Mission MkII Black
    Hercules White
    Montbrillant Legende 18k Two Tone White

Previous: Colt Auto, B2, Ti Seawolf, Chronomatic, Chronmatic 24hr ltd, B1+Utc, Skyracer, Skyland, SOH, Super Avenger Blk Dial, Emergency+Utc

Semper Fidelis

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post

Since owning my hercules which is satin brushed, i hate the fact that after general wear and tear, (not being knocked about) it gets the usual marks to the bracelet, which on the satin finish shows as polished steel. This annoys the hell out of me, as i cant re-finish the watch correctly, so if it were me, it would be the polished version
    Thats true. I would end up with these sort of "dark" spots on mt steelfish where it was scratched.

polished for me, allllll the way

Davey

rik

aah, shiny thing, makes the light all blinky, mmm, pretty.

(Lou for balanced conversation: Rik for mad ramblings!)
    The buck doesn't even slow down here.

www.croctesting.co.uk

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information