WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Professional 1 bracelet TI advice needed

744 views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  findo-400 
G
#1 ·
Does anyone know if a titanium Professional 1 bracelet off an Avenger Seawolf will fit a chrono avenger M1?

#2 ·
Yes it will. They both use the 888E end link so it should be a straight swap.

#4 ·
well, findo is right but the pic does not help. the Pro I w/ 888e endlinks fits the CA M1 and Seawolf but will not fit the CA. the CA uses a slightly different endlink on the Pro I bracelet that looks the same but the hole for the springbar is in a slightly different place in both the endlink and the case of the watch. all three came w/ a Pro I and from the top side [as in the pic], they are indistinguishable...

#5 ·
Johnboy, termite is right. You would need an 880E endlink for the Chrono Avenger. However, as you weren't asking about a CA I didn't put the info forward. Rightly or wrongly ;-)

G
#6 ·
Thanks for the info guys but it doesn't fit. I saw the bracelet come off the avenger seawolf and took it to my AD here in Cape town who tried to fit it with no luck. The bracelet is a few microns too big to fit my M1. It's a pity.. Back to rubber I guess...

#7 ·
Johnboy, can you have a look at the number on the right hand side of the end links, and post the number on this thread. It should be an 888E if it came off an Avenger Seawolf. There should also be four numbers on one of the middle links, if you can post them too.

G
#8 ·
Hi Findo.
There are no codes on this bracelet anywhere.
The seller got it from his brother in Dubai in 2007.
Could it be a knock off?
The deal was that i would only hand over the cash after having it fitted at my AD.
After looking at the Ti professional 2 yesterday I couldnt restrain myself and went back to pick it up this morning. BEAUTIFUL it is!
To quote lyrics from a Bryan Adams song..."it feels like our first night together"...
with the watch that is!

#9 ·
At this moment I have three Pro I bracelets on various Ti Breitlings and all of them have numbers machined into the end links [even the very early pinned, rather than screwed, Ti bracelet on my E]; same holds true for the dozen or more that I have had in the past...I am willing to wager that your bracelet is indeed a knock-off. Findo, I wasn't putting forth a criticism of your info! merely pointing out that in pictures they all look the same, regardless of the endlink numbers...HTH

#10 ·
Hi termite, no criticism taken, you were right to mention it. I did think about putting the info in my original post but as I said, as Johnboy was speaking specifically about the M-1 I didn't at the time. Cheers:-!.

Johnboy, if there are no numbers and it didn't fit at the Ad's I would go along with your and termites suspicion that it's not genuine. I'm glad you got sorted out with a Pro 2. I changed my Pro 1 fort a Pro 2 on my M-1 too. I stil have the Pro 1 in case I feel like a change now and again LOL.

Here's a couple of pics for comparison.

PRO 1.

PRO 2 ( Whilst under construction to fit to the UTC)

Finished article. (I did the same mod to fit a Pro 2 to the UTC on my Emergency too)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.