San Diego Area A D news

Thread: San Diego Area A D news

San Diego Area A D news

Supposedly, the royal maui store is going to move a few doors away, in mid january; and become a rolex/breitling boutique...this is the location on friars road/mission valley/fashion valley..NOT carlsbad location..Hmmm I'll try and wait ! want that 782/783 reel bad....
    KEEPS ON TICKIN'

Re: San Diego Area A D news

SWEET! I wonder if that's why I saw that Rolex billboard on the I-8 West near the Mission Gorge area.

Quote Originally Posted by toddb View Post
    Supposedly, the royal maui store is going to move a few doors away, in mid january; and become a rolex/breitling boutique...this is the location on friars road/mission valley/fashion valley..NOT carlsbad location..Hmmm I'll try and wait ! want that 782/783 reel bad....

hard to say there is a BB right there also along with royal maui being an AD 4 rolexx, too.have you been to the new tourneau store on friars road?
    KEEPS ON TICKIN'

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Haven't checked out the Tourneau store and I hope to check out Royal Maui, I just recently got the Breitling bug and was unaware, or had never noticed before of any AD for Breitling in the San Diego area. I had checked out the BB in the Otay Ranch Shopping Mall and spent some time chatting with the nice store manager, she tried getting me to look at another Rolex for my colleciton.

Quote Originally Posted by toddb View Post
    hard to say there is a BB right there also along with royal maui being an AD 4 rolexx, too.have you been to the new tourneau store on friars road?
    Last edited by ern1911; December 1st, 2007 at 07:25.

I saw another rolex billboard on 163 near the car dealers in kearny mesa for royal maui yesterday monday...Also saw the new royal amui location next to the apple store on friars road seems alot bigger..the breitling selection yesterday was lean... mostly did have 2 SO heritages one biggie, one smaller one
    KEEPS ON TICKIN'

BB in otay have breitling?
    KEEPS ON TICKIN'

Thread Information