Somebody buy the $26000 Emergency

Thread: Somebody buy the $26000 Emergency

Somebody buy the $26000 Emergency

I'm tired of seeing this guy post the white gold Emergency every 2 days on Ebay. Someone just buy this to put me out of my misery. I guess he thinks someone will buy it if has has 18 different listings for the same watch going on all at once.
    BROKER

Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator O2AFAC67's Avatar

Re: Somebody buy the $26000 Emergency

Quote Originally Posted by Broker View Post
    I'm tired of seeing this guy post the white gold Emergency every 2 days on Ebay. Someone just buy this to put me out of my misery. I guess he thinks someone will buy it if has has 18 different listings for the same watch going on all at once.
    Hi, Todd. Not to worry! I went ahead and bought it just so you won't be so distressed. You are talking about the white gold case with blue Orbiter 3 dial aren't you? If not, I better get a refund and go find the one you're worried about. I feel a lot better now. I used the last of my 201K funds (used to be 401K) to finance the piece but I'm sure I'll have dividends in spades... LOL

Best,
    Ron

" The Sailor Who Fell From Grace With The Sea "

Click to view: 500px Photo Gallery or... Breitling Pics Slideshow

Quote Originally Posted by O2AFAC67 View Post
    Hi, Todd. Not to worry! I went ahead and bought it just so you won't be so distressed. You are talking about the white gold case with blue Orbiter 3 dial aren't you? If not, I better get a refund and go find the one you're worried about. I feel a lot better now. I used the last of my 201K funds (used to be 401K) to finance the piece but I'm sure I'll have dividends in spades... LOL

Best,
    Ron
    Ron, please, for an old friend, who's your broker?????
    Best health, Frank

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator O2AFAC67's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by helderberg View Post
    Ron, please, for an old friend, who's your broker?????
    Best health, Frank
    Hi, Frank. It wasn't my broker's fault my 401K shrank to nothing but you wouldn't want him to help you anyway. He certainly didn't help me. Actually, even if I could have afforded that ridiculous white gold E I wouldn't have even considered it. Anyone with that much disposable income would be just as well off to spend the 25K on just about anything other than that watch. I'll bet the stainless steel E looks just as nice sitting beside the WG folly...
    Best,
    Ron

" The Sailor Who Fell From Grace With The Sea "

Click to view: 500px Photo Gallery or... Breitling Pics Slideshow

That's the one. I just want it to go away. I have my Ebay preferences set to notify me of Breitling Orbiter. I get an email every day.
    BROKER

rik

I'd love to buy it just to help you out mate but I've just invested all my savings in a business trying to develop dehydrated water based in the sahara desert. I was put on to it by the ex-prime minister of Nigeria who e-mailed me (out of the blue, how lucky was that?!) because he wanted to invest himself but he couldn't get his money out of the country because of some technicality or something.

When the investment comes through (my new Nigerian friend assures me my money will triple in the first month alone!) I'll get us all one to celebrate!

Happy December all!
    The buck doesn't even slow down here.

www.croctesting.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by rik View Post
    I'd love to buy it just to help you out mate but I've just invested all my savings in a business trying to develop dehydrated water based in the sahara desert. I was put on to it by the ex-prime minister of Nigeria who e-mailed me (out of the blue, how lucky was that?!) because he wanted to invest himself but he couldn't get his money out of the country because of some technicality or something.

When the investment comes through (my new Nigerian friend assures me my money will triple in the first month alone!) I'll get us all one to celebrate!

Happy December all!
    WOW rik, it is great that you got in on the ground floor. Is the ex-prime minster nice? I have yet to receive a reply to my e-mail from Sweden where a long lost cousin of mine died in a recent cars accident and left me MILLIONS! I didn't even know I had a cousin named Steph, I am Italian, both sides. How lucky for me I only had to send $10,000 for legal fees and I am going to be rich. If I get my money first I will buy you the E. You seem like a nice guy.
    Best health, Frank

rik

Frank, we must be related, I'm waiting to hear back from Messrs Sorenson and Sorenson of Sweden too! Darned good luck, if their e-mail had arrived a day later my $10,000 legal fees would have already been invested in the water business!
    The buck doesn't even slow down here.

www.croctesting.co.uk

Thread Information