Stopped at an AD to check out the new 43mm Avenger... - Page 4
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Stopped at an AD to check out the new 43mm Avenger...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Re: Stopped at an AD to check out the new 43mm Avenger...

Yes it is. It looks the same. Probably the same technology was used.

Makes me wonder if there is some other reason besides cost for using a stamped dial instead.

My Colt automatic is a lower tier and cost than the Avenger series and it has applied markers.

Girlfriend's Transocean 32 also has applied markers.

Its starting to seem more like a design choice rather than a cost cutting measure.

EDIT: Yep definitely stamped, although I dont really mind it. It fits the more utilitarian theme of the Seawolf well, and the paint is done well, no weird specks or "leaking" from what I can see. Also, the Breitling logo is still applied, which matters more to me since it has actual detail to it.
    Last edited by Nippero; 1 Week Ago at 19:11.

Those stamped markers are also much more durable for heavy duty usage. They cannot fall off the dial and damage the watch. Breitling‘s stamped dials are still of very high quality. I cannot see anything cheap especially on the older yellow Seawolf dial with the chrome plated markers. Very well made IMOP.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Just wondering if anyone has live pics of the new 43 Chronograph? Love the bandit, but still wears pretty large even with the titanium case. Additionally, how it wears. Have a few 44mm Breitling’s, but realize the avenger is a big piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Smpfan2531 View Post
    Those stamped markers are also much more durable for heavy duty usage. They cannot fall off the dial and damage the watch. Breitling‘s stamped dials are still of very high quality. I cannot see anything cheap especially on the older yellow Seawolf dial with the chrome plated markers. Very well made IMOP.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro
    I think that if the watch is subjected to high loads, the movement will be damaged first, then the water resistance will be broken, and the latter, which could possibly happen, will drop the markers, which I highly doubt. The truth is that mechanical watches are not designed for high loads.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information