Warranty question
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By natesen

Thread: Warranty question

Warranty question

Hi all,
    I own a Navitimer with B01 movement. It is still under the 5 yr warranty. However, I'm not the first owner of the watch. I purchased the watch from Watch Box. According to the warranty card, the watch was purchased from a proper AD: West Time in Hollywood. Currently the watch is running at +10, which is outside of COSC. I want to ask if I can use the warranty to send the watch in before it expires. I heard mix feedback with regard to 2nd owner of watch with warranty. Some ppl say I'm not entitled to the warranty, some say I am.

Thanks!

Re: Warranty question

Warranty stays with the watch and not the owner. It can be sold a dozen times and still be active so long as it's in the warranty period. Breitling does have a requirement to send it in at 2 years to be pressure tested in order for the 5 year warranty to be valid.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    NavalFlight likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by natesen View Post
    Warranty stays with the watch and not the owner. It can be sold a dozen times and still be active so long as it's in the warranty period. Breitling does have a requirement to send it in at 2 years to be pressure tested in order for the 5 year warranty to be valid.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    Thank you very much! That's good to know!
    If you don't mind me asking one more thing. If while under warranty the watch is no longer running within COSC spec, is this covered under warranty?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Warranty question

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Thank you very much! That's good to know!
    If you don't mind me asking one more thing. If while under warranty the watch is no longer running within COSC spec, is this covered under warranty?

I would have thought so but I’m not 100% sure so ask the AD.

Thread Information