Why do the arabic numerals look like this on the edges - water damage/age/????

Thread: Why do the arabic numerals look like this on the edges - water damage/age/????

Why do the arabic numerals look like this on the edges - water damage/age/????

[Edit: Link removed] - Breitling Chronomat B13050.1 FS

I have some interest in this watch, but the numerals "bleeding?" bother me - water damage/age/?????. The owner says it has all boxes and paperwork and know others who have bought from him without issue, so I think it is a legit Breitling. Paperwork states bought in 1995. Price?

Thoughts/A little help????

We do not provide evaluations/estimates here. Your postings indicate you are well experienced with sales, purchases and trades. Research on auction sites and other fora will provide the information you need. The link to another watch forum you posted here has been removed. That forum requires membership before being able to see the watch for which you are requesting information.
    Best,
    Ron
    Last edited by O2AFAC67; January 2nd, 2011 at 19:13.

Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator O2AFAC67's Avatar

Off Topic post Re: Why do the arabic numerals look like this on the edges - water damage/age/????

Quote Originally Posted by jason586 View Post
    [Edit: Link removed] - Breitling Chronomat B13050.1 FS

I have some interest in this watch, but the numerals "bleeding?" bother me - water damage/age/?????. The owner says it has all boxes and paperwork and know others who have bought from him without issue, so I think it is a legit Breitling. Paperwork states bought in 1995. Price?

Thoughts/A little help????
    We do not provide evaluations/estimates here. Your postings indicate you are well experienced with sales, purchases and trades. Research on auction sites and other fora will provide the information you need. The link to another watch forum you posted here has been removed. That forum requires membership before being able to see the watch for which you are requesting information.
    Best,
    Ron[/QUOTE]

" The Sailor Who Fell From Grace With The Sea "

Click to view: 500px Photo Gallery or... Breitling Pics Slideshow

Re: Why do the arabic numerals look like this on the edges - water damage/age/????

So the Breitling Forum does do have an area to "attempt" (to the best of the members knowledge based on experience with the brand) to verify a watch as authentic and comment on it's condition/price/etc similar to other areas on WUS - such as the TAG forum???
    No help for new buyers of the brand who are buying used/second hand from auction sites, FS forums, etc?
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f25/***...re-253601.html - (TAG)

Not being ugly - just surprised.
    Or did I post in the wrong area of the Breitling section?

I've already done much research and have a pretty good feel for what they sell on ebay for, BUT it is usually wise to ask those with the most experience in an area/brand you have less personal experience with.
    Last edited by jason586; January 2nd, 2011 at 20:06.

Thread Information