Anonimo Millemetri with Hi-Dive written on the back?

Thread: Anonimo Millemetri with Hi-Dive written on the back?

Anonimo Millemetri with Hi-Dive written on the back?

Just bought a Millemetri. On the back is written "Hi-Dive" Model 2011. Is it a wrong case back? I don't have any pics at the moment, but can post when the watch arrives....

Re: Anonimo Millemetri with Hi-Dive written on the back?

There were some Millemetris that had the larger Polluce crown and they called them Hi-Dives. I think this was before the Hi-Dive became a specific model and before the Polluce became a specific model.

Very cool!!!
    Because nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational poster about being a winner.

Yes, these rare models are the precursors to the Polluces. A small number in Ox Pro with orange, yellow, and black dials were manufactured. The black dial on Ox Pro version is particularly coveted.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jcoat007 View Post
    There were some Millemetris that had the larger Polluce crown and they called them Hi-Dives. I think this was before the Hi-Dive became a specific model and before the Polluce became a specific model.

Very cool!!!
    I thought these Millimetris came after the Hi-Dives were designed, not the other way around? I've read somewhere that the Millimetri dial was fit to the existing Hi-Dive cases by Anonimo because the Hi-Dive dial was not as popular - this would explain why the caseback says Hi-Dive with 120atm WR listed, whereas the dial shows 100atm.

Polluce's came after the Hi-Dive's of course, using the same case design as the Hi-Dives.

Please correct me if I'm mistaken :)

Thread Information